We covered all the basics of minute-taking.
Our objectives were to:
- Discuss the roles of meeting participants, the Chair and Minute-taker
- Introduce the AMSSA template for meeting minutes
- Understand AMSSA’s formatting and writing expectations
- Share tips on preparing for and actively listening at meetings.
Our agenda workshop agenda included:
- Setting the Stage for Minute-taking
- The Importance of Minutes
- Writing Considerations
- Meeting Preparations
- Minute-taking Styles
- Parliamentary Procedures.
The evaluation forms are in, and the feedback was great! Check out their happy, smiling faces!
AMSAA Workshop – July 15, 2014